Our social and community commitment is the core of our practice.
We contribute to the development of the community by organizing or participating in various events for the benefit of different charitable organizations.
Our employees also share their time and talent in promoting social causes.
We also support our clients’ philanthropic activities by offering our expertise as well as pro bono services, by sponsoring or participating in events that they organize.
Here are a few events in which Ekitas or its members have been associated with over the past few years:
- Provincial Association for Contractors in Domestic Systems of Quebec
- Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation, for which Pascal Thibodeau participated in the organization of climbs of the Everest and Aconcagua Mountains in collaboration with mountaineer and lecturer Gabriel Filippi.
- Dr Richard Béliveau Foundation
- Patro Le Prévost Foundation
- The 24 Hours of Tremblant
- Spinal Cord and Motor Skills Quebec
- Laval School Board
- Vimont School Races
- Cycling Tour
- Charles-Bruneau Cycling Tour
- Climbing the Kilimandjaro Mountain for the Society of Handicaped Children of Quebec
- St-Eustache Hospital Foundation
At Ekitas, protecting the environment and sustainable development are ongoing concerns which dictate our business decisions and our day-to-day actions.
In concrete terms, we encourage business practices which are respectful of the environment by taking action every day through multiple eco-responsible actions aiming at:
- saving energy by optimal use of lighting and heating
- recycling all recyclable material, especially paper
- reducing our paper usage by using digital technologies and emails
- respecting the environment, by using healthy materials in our buildings
- producing the least amount possible of waste material by responsible purchasing of recyclable and sustainable products behaviour
Furthermore, our office being located at Centropolis, we made sure to be in a place that has received the BOMA BEST Platine environmental certification.
This certification, which is one of the most sought of the entire industry of commercial real estate, cerfifies that the Centropolis applies real estate management policies according to the most rigorous environmental practices which are in conformity with our values.