Étienne joined the Ekitas team in 2014 after having practiced in a law firm of national scale.
His practice is focused on taxation, particularly in corporate reorganization and in tax planning. He also advises his clients regarding tax and corporate litigation.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – University of Sherbrooke 2010
- Master’s degree in business administration – University of Sherbrooke 2010
- Graduate degree in taxation – University of Sherbrooke 2012
- Master’s degree in taxation – University of Sherbrooke 2016
- Charles-Bruneau Cycling Tour
- APESIQ Cycling Tour
- Member of APFF Changing Committee Laval section