Étienne joined the Ekitas team in 2014 after having practiced in a law firm of national scale.
His practice is focused on taxation, particularly in corporate reorganization and in fiscal planning. He also advises his clients in connection with fiscal and corporate litigation.
- Law graduate – University of Sherbrooke 2010
- Master’s degree in business administration – University of Sherbrooke 2010
- Graduate degree in taxation – University of Sherbrooke 2012
- Master’s degree in taxation – University of Sherbrooke 2016
- Charles-Bruneau Cycling Tour
- APESIQ Cycling Tour
- Member of APFF Changing Committee Laval section