Me Rodriguez has been working as a lawyer in Columbia since 2007. She holds a bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Montreal and has been a member of the Bar Association of Quebec since 2014.
After having practiced in the field of labour law, she joined the Ekitas team in november 2015.
Her expertise is mainly concentrated in corporate law. She specializes in corporate reorganization and in the incorporation of companies.
Bar admission : 2014
- Corporate law
- Labour law
- Professional training program for lawyers – Bar School of Québec – 2013
- Bachelor’s degree in law – University of Montreal – 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in law and political science – Universidad Industrial of Santander
- Bucaramanga, Columbia – 2007
Social and professional involvement
- Member of the Columbian Bar Association
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member of the Bar Association of Laval
- Member of the Small-Town Lawyers Association
- Laura speaks French, English and Spanish fluently.