Luc-Olivier joined Ekitas in January 2015 as associate and litigation attorney.
Benefiting of a wide experience as litigant, Luc-Olivier stands out as councillor and litigant in conflicts of civil nature. He elaborates strategies aimed at preventing disputes, and if needed, he ensures necessary representation before the courts.
Luc-Olivier has acquired solid knowledge in civil and contractual liability, construction law including concealed defects, insurance, commercial and residential leases, conflicts between shareholders, special recourses (seizures before ruling and injunctions), estate litigation, matrimonial litigation, mortgage recourse, and disciplinary law.
Luc-Olivier was very involved in different committees and councils of the Bar Association. He is now actively involved in the school environment by serving as a volunteer on parents’ committees within the Laval School Board.
Bar admission : 2002
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Disciplinary law
- Real estate
- University of Québec in Montréal – 2001
- University Montpellier 1 (France) 1999
- Intensive seminar on plea techniques (2016)
- Vice-president on the Board of Education at Paul-Comtois primary school
- Executive member of the parents’ committee (CSDL)
- Parent-commissioner at the Laval School Board
He served on numerous committees and councils of the Bar Association :
- General council of the Quebec Bar Association
- Council of the Montreal Bar Association
- Council of the Young Montreal Bar Association (JBM)
- Liaison Committee of the Court of Quebec
- Private Practice Committee of the Quebec Bar Association