In 2008 Pascal founded Ekitas. He has a solid expertise in tax and business law. He is recognized as an expert giving sound advice in terms of corporate reorganizations, tax litigation, tax and estate planning, assets protection, trust organization, sale and acquisition of businesses, life insurance, etc.
Pascal is actively involved in the business community by serving on various Boards of Directors. He is also a collaborator to Laser magazine, a publication of the Association of Contractors in Domestic Systems of Quebec.
Bar admission : 1997
- Corporate law
- Tax law and tax litigation
- Assets protection
- Construction law
- Master’s degree in taxation 2003
- Bachelor’s degree in law at University of Sherbrooke 1996
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Provincial Association of Contractors in Domestic Systems of Quebec
- Board member and trustee of the Believe in your dream Foundation
- Development Committee of the St-Eustache Hospital Foundation
- Connaissez-vous la déduction pour gain en capital? (French only)
- La fiducie familiale (French only)
- Êtes-vous à l’ordre dans vos affaires? (French only)
- Nouvelles règles fiscales (French only)
- In addition to French and English, Pascal also speaks Spanish fluently.