In 2008 Pascal founded Ekitas. He has a solid expertise in fiscal and corporate law. He has proven to be of sound advice for everything that affects corporate reorganizations, tax litigations, tax and estate planning, asset protection, trust organization, sale and acquisition of businesses, life insurance, etc.
Pascal is actively involved in the business community by serving on various administration boards. He is also a collaborator to Laser magazine, a publication of the Association of Contractors in Domestic Systems of Quebec.
Bar admission : 1997
- Corporate law
- Law and fiscal litigation
- Asset protection
- Construction law
- Master’s degree in taxation 2003
- Bachelor’s degree in law at University of Sherbrooke 1996
- Member on the Administrative Council of the Provincial Association of Contractors in Domestic Systems of Quebec
- Board member and trustee of the Believe in your dream Foundation
- Development Committee of the St-Eustache Hospital Foundation
- Connaissez-vous la déduction pour gain en capital? (French only)
- La fiducie familiale (French only)
- Êtes-vous à l’ordre dans vos affaires? (French only)
- Nouvelles règles fiscales (French only)
- In addition to French and English, Pascal also speaks Spanish fluently.